- Internet address : http://www.keops-automation.com
- Company name : KEOPS Automation
- Mailing address of the head office : Bâtiment Accueil, Espace Performance, 2B Avenue du Professeur Jean Rouxel, 44481 Carquefou
- Telephone number : +33 2 28 23 23 25 55
- SIREN : 444 757 918
- Site Editor : KEOPS Automation
- Director of Publication : KEOPS Automation
- Editor-in-Chief : KEOPS Automation
- Design, production and hosting of the site : IMAGES CREATIONS, 67 Rue Nicolas Appert, 44100 Nantes.
Any notification made pursuant to Article 6.I-5 (last indent) of the law of 21 June 2004 (law n°2004-575) must be sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt to the host of the above-mentioned website.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Since 25 May, the new European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (DGPS) has been in force. When you fill in a form on the site, any information collected about you may be processed electronically. This data allows us to contact you and to send you occasional information emails.
These data are transmitted exclusively to the site teams and are not transferred or transmitted to third parties. The data storage period is three to five years depending on the nature of your request or contact and until you unsubscribe.
In accordance with the legislation in force, you have the right to access, rectify, portability, delete or limit the processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, to file a complaint with a supervisory authority and have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Like the vast majority of websites, cookies are used on the site. They are used to optimize the user experience but can also be used for ad hoc remarketing campaigns. They are kept for a maximum period of 12 months. You have the possibility to refuse its use when you first access a page on our site through an information banner. You can also refuse to use it at any time in your browser’s configuration options.